Friday, April 21, 2006

u've a problem w/ that?? too damn bad!

yeah. so i feel the need of expressing my feelings constantly. No, i cant keep 'em to myself, cuz i cant even keep my own secrets, it feels so damn selfish so i need to share them with the whole frikin' world. Everysingle thing that happens to me, youll know about it, everyone will know about it, either if its good or bad. If its a good thing i want to share it so that everyone can know about it (those ones dont happen to me that often, so when they do its kinda nice to know that others are proud of me...and its not like its a bad thing either) And bad things...well i just cant take my mind off of them so i need to take the shit out of my sistem and tell everyone about it, savi?
So what? you have a problem with that?? cuz if u do...im sorry but youll just have to get the hell over it, cuz thats just the way i am, and im not changing over anybody, ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home