Tuesday, June 05, 2007

i just cant see the stars

lost them again, or maybe never really recovered them in the first place.
im feeling blue. days pass me by and i keep on drowning in my tears. i hate feeling this way, wish i could be the "happily ever after" kind of girl. But i just dont know what i want, wish someone would just tell me, it would make it so much easier. I just dont know what i want to do with my life, i dont know what is it that i want to be, who i want to become, i dont know, i just dont know.

"I wake up, it's a bad dream
No one on my side
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
To be fighting
Guess I'm not the fighting kind
Wouldn't mind it
If you were by my side
But you're long gone
Yeah you're long gone now
Where do we go?
I don't even know
My strange old face
And I'm thinking about those days
And I'm thinking about those days"







Where will I meet my fate?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bobitaaaa
como te extraño
el otro dia te mande sms, te llego???
bueno, espero que esto q escribiste sea otra de tus exageraciones.
sos una chica muy capaz, solo tenes q confiar en vos misma, escucharte a vos y solo a vos y vas a encontrarte

anonima ivy

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home