Wednesday, May 16, 2007

past the point of no return

"we´ve passed the point of no return" yes, we did, i did, and suddenly im wearing your shoes %100 for the first time in my life, let me tell you something, they still feel kind of big, but only kind of. I said i would do it, i said i would commit, i said i´d put everything into it, i think i just realkied what everything means. I know you were affraid, you were affraid since the beggining, i wasnt. that was foolish. To be affraid doesnt necesarily mean to be a coward, sometimes your just being wize. I wasnt. and now its starting to hit me, now im starting to be affraid, now im crying for the days that did not yet come. But i know, i know how they will be, so i cry. You tryed to warn me, i know, i just couldnt understand, now i do. You said something, it changed me, completely.








"tengo miedo, esto es muy grande, no te quiero arruinar la vida"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muuy lindo vuly
me encanta cuando you write in enlish
todas esas horas de tv tienen sus ventajas wink wink
ajajajaa
te kiero, espero q no sigas estando affraid..

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home