Monday, April 16, 2007

my concerns

Each morning I find myself waking up to a world full of disappointment, a world full of lies, full of misschief, a world full of disconsideration. I cant stand it, so I try not to think about it, but deep down inside, i know, i know thats not the answer, though i cant help feeling helpless, feeling i cant do anything about it, feeling like no-one ever listens, pays attention to what surrownds them, or even worse, no-one ever cares. We are living in a huge ticking bomb, a world that is falling appart, in every sense, and the worst part of it is that we are distroying it owrselves. our own habitat! WE are bringing it down, with our own bare hands, and we know it, we just dont want to see it. This has got to stop, we MUST put an end to this blindness. Lucky for the world i just happen to be a very opened-eyed person, and I intend to hit and K.O. people with reality, with the truth. But as we all know, nothing is easy, so unluckily for the world, I can only show people the truth, but I cant make them belive, that one, my friends, is up to you. Make a change. Make a difference.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

domi presidenteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
jejeeje
buen, heme a k i.
he leido tus post.
te congratuleo por tu english
=) a pesar de que los aƱos pasan y seguimos sin andar ingles, el tuyo sigue bastante bien
besitoos!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home