Tuesday, May 29, 2007

mugged

yes, i was mugged, just yesterday. first time in my entire life. I guess its one more thing off the list of "things which never happened to me".
Its amazing how one thinks that he is different, that though things happen and you know, you keep thinking, "oh, too bad, but those things never happen to me, so good" well....they do, we are not any different. Now all thats left on my list is...cirjury, and a broken leg or arm...all those years saying "toca madera, toca madera" let me tell you something, wood sucks!! Anyways...back to the judging theme...in that precise moment i chose not to judge you for your looks, and it blew in my face, so for all the people that think wrong of the ones who judge, im sorry, but from no on, im one of them, 100%, i dont give a shit if im wrong, or if someone ends up judging me, for judging others, because you know what? the world just gave me a reason, this country just gave me the right, yes, the right to judge who ever the hell i want to. so there, i dont care for anyone´s feelings getting hurt, i learned my lesson, its all about taking care of yourself, and thats what im planning on doing. Pitty though. Too bad it has to be this way...i guess there is no other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorditaaa
q lindo post
no me imagino kien te habra hecho algo q tenga back looks
a mi no me gustan los chinos
y ahora agregue los judios a la lista de predjudice
ivyy

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home