Wednesday, June 20, 2007

no espero mas nada

disappointed.
Hurt? nope, not anymore....i dont expect anything from you, like i used to....its all the same to me now. the only good thing is im not feeling guilty for leaving, not anymore at least. we would have probably had dinner at home...or maybe some other place...and that would have been it...like any other day. time is money, right? at least you know thatvery well. well i know one thing is for sure, i dont think we'll ever live like we did last year, i have hope though....not faith, just hope, and thats only because its in my blood, its a freackin part of me and i can never get rid of it, its stuck with me forever, thats why i tattooed it...it just wont fade away...sometimes its a good thing, sometmes...not so much. But well...there is nothing for me to do anyways, so if they say i must have hope, then i guess i have hope...in the back of my mind...deep inside my heart...or ...somewhere over there, i dont know.

one last thing....if you want to surprise me....you know im here, you know i love it, you know thats the escence of love...im not going anywhere...never will, but you should know, as long as you keep acting like this....doing nothing....you are gonna have to live with my face....yes, that face...not mad, not angry, just disappointed, going with the flow kind of face, for the rest of your life, unless at some point you decide to change, lets just hope its not too late by then, because dreaming is not enough, not anymore.....









me da lo mismo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey vuluvul! q bueno este q escribiste
es medio una garcha sentirse dissapointed. a veces las personas mas cercanas a nosotros no se dan cuenta de lo mucho q nos hacen sufrirr... kiero ayudarte! next week nos vemos for ssuree!1 love ya
vuly

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home