Sunday, May 24, 2009

A to Z

when a word is not in your dictionary it is almost impossible to understand its meaning, you can try, but you'll never trully get it.

i dont know..

its like i dont learn anything
do i? really?
do i learn?
have i learned? from the past? really?
cuz sometimes it feels like i havent...

i really, really hate lonely friday and saturday nights...
eating by myself watching tv....

this is private, move along!

are you serious??? you have GOT to be kidding me!
need me! want me!

why the hell is it that i never get tired? why? why is it that i always want to be with. why? im starting to think there is something seriously wrong with me, cuz tired is just a word that is not included in my personal dictionary. it just doesnt exist.
its the third time, the third time people! so evidently my learning curve is unexistent...
everybody is tired every now and then, thats very normal, but somehow, i have this kind of endless energy when it comes to this. even though im tired, even though i had a terrible day, even though everything and anything i still want to be with you, spend time with you, i still have the energy. why dont you? (why not even one of you three?)

so no. tired doesnt exist for me, not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home