Sunday, May 10, 2009

tell me that you love me

porque no me lo decis..? quiero que me lo digas, quiero que me lo digas
i need to hear it, tell me!
i know i know, i know that i know it, but its not enogh just knowing
i want to hear it, i want to hear you say the words
two words, just two simple words.
im waiting, thats why i stick arround all the time, im waiting
something strange happened and i didnt get my pink time, im waiting for it
im waiting for the madness,
impulses driven by unreasoned love and passion
where are they??
i didnt want this to happen on the first place, i thought i had nothing left to give,
turns out i have
so now i want this,
if you want it its here for you, but i need to know that you want it.
stop it with the childish thing,
we are not 16.
let me inn,
im here for you, if you'd just let me inn,
you say you feel that u can tell me anything, well please do
i dont see that u do,
end it with the shame,
because i love you,
and i know you do too,
so just say it.
you did, twice
but its not enough,
its never enough when it comes to love
so remind me,
remind me so that i dont forget,
remind me over and over again,
remind me always forever,
cuz ill love it every time.
follow your instincts,
follow your heart,
tell me that you love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home