Friday, April 17, 2009

fgxthskyuglp[plk

sometimes i love you
sometimes y sware to god i want to kill you
i know i may ask for too much, but i just wish you could always be nice and sweet and tender with me, when u tell me things like these ohh my goood i just want to run to your arms (corny!!) and kiss you and love you and feel loved. But then.....then u act differently.... i dont know maybe its all in my head....but still....

ya me la veo venir, lonely fridays again...mmm.....i know, i know im over reacting
pero cada vez el tiempo es menos. tengo miedo de volver a ser el ultimo orejon del tarro.
i need to come first, i need to be a priority, sino no me sirve.
a donde esta el momento rosa? i cant see it....it is supposed to be here by now...i want my pink start...everyone gets one, i want mine too!! its the best part and im not planning on skipping it!!

uy nose. bad mood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

JAJAJ Me podes explicar esta frase de abuela???

''no quiero sr el ultimo orejon del tarro''

che, you need to fill me in..
todo bien.. pero asi no VAA!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home