Friday, February 13, 2009

it sucks to be me

im damaged and broken
i dont seem to be finding my goal and im hurting people in the way. i hate that. it makes me feel horrible, guilty, very guilty. i feel like a monster...me...evil evil thing. on top of that im scared. frightened; i dont want to be unhappy. what if i make the wrong decissions?? what if i end up like one of those poor old grumpy couples that used to be in love once upon a time and now just hate each other?? what if i get bored?? i easily get bored...i dont want to be bored...if u ask me...worse feeling: boredom. what if im unhappy?? god it sucks! it sucks so bad to be me...

"time is getting by and you dont get a second shot"

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

sos de las tipicas personas que saben de todo, tienen la clave para salvar al mundo pero no hacen nadaaaaaaaa
asique movete
perdele miedo al miedo!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home