Friday, December 12, 2008

pensativa

yes, i think things over and through, thats my way. because i care, i do, and i dont want to hurt anybody. "no hagas lo que no te gustaria que te hicieran a vos". i follow by that rule. ive broken it, i addmit, but i regret my mistakes, i really do. i dont take for granted what ive done. im less of a human being for it...or am i more..? i made a mistake, a huge mistake, i broke my principal. i did what i never thought i could do. i hate myself for it. i used to consider myself as a great person, and suddenly... if only i could turn back time...but it wouldnt do it, no it wouldnt, because it was in my insides, it had to be...but how? how can something as dark as the sin ive commited couldve been living and burning in my insides? i had dreams about it, many dreams...lord was i frightened by them...
still...
there is no forgiveness for what ive done.

"you'll do anything to get whats fair, but fair aint what you really need"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy q lindo leerte otra vez.
no creo que sea TAN grave.. sonn cosas q hay q vivir para saber lo que keres hacer luego.. lo que elegis..
si no pasaba hoy pasaba mas adelante i can asure you.

iv

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home