Wednesday, November 12, 2008

holidays

they should be fun, but they are getting on my nerves
my only trouble was you, and now? you are gone and i am still here....
no plans whatsoever..
sucks.
100% totally sucks.

i could go anywhere, ANYWHERE...(Europe in winter is NOT an option..!) the only trouble is with whom....

hoy casi me sale uno, y se me pincho....que paja...me habia entusiasmado...

ya lo dije el otro dia...la desesperacion es tal que en cualquier momento agarro el diario y llamo a uno de esos "solicito compañero de viaje"

i NEED my "crazy trip", something completely random and out of the ordinary, something different, something wild, exciting and adventureous...

whose inn???

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

not me jejejeej

yo no soy tan boy scout mi niña

prefiero hoteles 5 estrellas!!!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home