Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3 am

me fui al carajo, me fui al carajo, me fui al carajooooo
jajajajajajajjaja

esto es muy entretenidoo!!!

ok.....ahora me siento mal......
horrible, horrible feeling, i feel....i feel....dirty....i feel wrong....and unholly...unpure....i dont like that...not a tiny little bit.
i feel like i disgust you now....ok..maybe that was a little bit too much...but you dnt think the same way about me than u used to...that i dont like...

ah listo....soy un asco!
tengo escalofrios y me late el cuore

que cosa tan extraña..
eso es raro...

giro 180...
se fue todo al demonio...
que cagada
negative vibes come and go, i can feel it...

ouch
eso me dolio
esto termino mal, muy mal.....

inseguridad
me ataca la inseguridad
siempre es lo mismo...ahi viene...ahi viene...boom!...vino:
god!....u hate me....fuck...now he hates me...damn it..you must think im horrible, i disgust you, damn it i fucking disgust you. i hate this, i hate this. omg this sucks...this totally and completely sucks...oh! and "this" is nothing, wait untill u hear about the E.D....he's gonna run...u're gonna run...u hate me...damn it
great! now im a loonatic! neurotica...eso parezco
i feel bad...i dont like this...it hurts
estas desepcionado y eso me duele

ahora me siento menos, me siento menos y es injusto, porq no soy menos
no hice nada malo, no me gustaba y no queria, y si, si, fui una boluda por dejarlo pasar
pero no me hace menos, ni mala, ni whore

ah la mierda, q mal q me siento

q lo pario! venia todo tan bien............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home