Friday, June 30, 2006

scape goat

8 de Junio
why me? why the hell me? why does it always has to be me? I guess it cuz its easier with me. Maybe im not tough enough, maybe i dont get as mad as i should, maybe im not as crancky as i should be...This is ridiculously stupid...and ironic. Why should I get yelled at? just because i dont answer back? how fuckin unffair ius that? You think you can come back with a smily face pretending nothing has ever happened and my loving soul will forgive you? No! its not damn fair! its not like that. Let me give you a piece of my mind! supposevly, we should pay with the same coin we were given (traduccion horriblemente trucha) or like Elthon John said for The Lion King: "you should never take more than you give"...Well let me put it this way>"sorry El, it dont work your way, otherwise it would be too damn perfect, and we wouldnt want that now, wold we?" so anyways...bla bla bla...i end up being the scape goat. So...PEOPLE ARROUND THE WORLD! GATHER 'ROUND AND LISTEN UP: IF YOU NEED TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEONE...PICK ME! CHOOSE ME! TAKE IT OIUT ON ME! NO MATTER IF ITS MY FOULT OR NOT JUST YELL AT ME AND FEEL BETTER!!! YEPIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home