Monday, May 08, 2006

understand

i wish i knew. if only for a couple of minutes i could see, hear whats going inside of you...if you could only let me inn. let me inn. so that i can get to you. dont get me wrong, its not because of you, its not for you, its for me. im the one who needs to know, im the one. dont you see? no...of course you dont.. but if you could only help me understand you. dont you see? it all would be so much clear, so much easier...but i guess not. i guess its easier for you just to turn your back and run away...just leave...i wonder why is it always me that has to watch people walk away..."dont look back, dont look back" the voice in my head keeps on going...but somehow i manage to be deaf...would it be true? that we, on our twisted little way, need to suffer in some point? we feel the need of pain?
i dont know, and honestly, i dont think ill ever know, the only certain thing is that we are extremely strange creatures, and very few of us think before acting, and even less care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home