Friday, June 30, 2006

cought in the middle once again

lunes 5 de junio
"how should i be?" Thats the problem, I shouldnt be asking myself that qstn. Always wanting to be perfect for everybody but myself. And now its the same old situation, that one I thought was already over, that one I didnt think we'd have to live again. Now im cought in the meddle once again. And then is when things get really messy for me, because then is when I have to choose, and honnestly...i dont wanna choose. Icant be in both sides, I cant please everyone, I must choose. Whom shall I leave on its own? Whom will i hurt? "Im sorry, I cant choose" well, thats too damn bad, cuz otherwise i would be numb, and Huston, we dony want that.

" YOU CANT SAVE EVERYONE CLARK!...YOU JUST CANT..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home