Wednesday, November 25, 2009

make that change

something's wrong with me...i cant tell what exactly though
its a strange wrongness...on one hand im doing great, but then....then everthing goes to hell and i just dont know why... its strange, but when im with you im happier than ever. you biring out the best of me, you really do. its something wonderful, you and me, we....we are something else, and im lovin every second of it, but then when you're gone, when im left alone....i dont know....everything sucks. i dont get that. this is not like me, i have a life, a life of my own, not just when im with someone, but my life, where things are about me, where i take care of mysel. suddenly its like i leave myself in your hands, but i cant do that, its not right, and not good for me, because you're not always arround (naturally). Maybe it also has to do with the end of my job. I felt i had my life organized...now...all this free time is killing me. not good, not good at all.
fix yourself honey, its you. you and no-one else. you'v got to stop it yourself, make that change.
i can only make this change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home