Monday, July 03, 2006

if only you were real...

if only you were real...if only i could touch you, hug you, let myself be held in your arms, finding commfort, love and loyalty...if only...but no. your not.
maybe thats the reason why youre the onlyones who can make me feel good when im down, the onlyones who can transport me somewhere else, to a greater place, where everything is almost perfect. because youre not real...and it
sucks. but still youre there for me, any time im feeling down, lonely or sad i know i can trust you. After all these years i cant belive you are still here for me. i used to think that it was like kids that see faries and magical creatures, once they grow up, all those fade away, with the memorries too. but no. you didnt leave, i grew up, ive changed a thousand times and youre still here. you are the gratest thing that could have ever happened to me, i owe you so much. thank you. really...thank you so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

I am sure that whoever this person is he can and is real

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home