Sunday, February 26, 2012

i feel so lonely...maybe thats whats giving me insmonia.....yeah
yesterday i had THE weirdest dream....it evolved 2 ex's and a baby......not cool
im bored
this nothing-going-on-situation is boring me to death
today i feel unimportant
and the worse thing of all is that i know im not. i know im important. i consider myself a very good person, im loving and careing, funny and pritty, happy and passionate, cute and fairly smart. so really i dont get it. what seems to drag 'em all away? how come eeeevery one has dates?? even the idiotic ugly guy i was screwing is now happily dating, and evidently not doing me no more....
on top of that shit today i had a nice and friendly evening planned, cheese, crackers and wine with my buds from uni....oh but what do u know, they stood me up. awesome.
i guess its comfort food all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home