Saturday, September 24, 2011

Its like ice cream

Decision making has always been a hard thing to do. Usually its harder when the matter in question is of high relevance; say traveling with some guy u met on a plane and have known only for a couple of hours, but it shouldnt be when choosing ice cream flavors....right?
Well here is the thing, it works differently for me. I made the important decision in the blink of an eye (Rome was very nice, btw) but somehow its so hard for me to choose the ice cream flavors...there are just too many and they all look so good!
So thinking and thinking I tried to figure out why is this so. And another life test was thrown at me. What path will I choose for my life and here is the trick, I have more than 2 options, its not a "yes" or "no" matter. So then is when it hit me. The options are what kill me! I am mentally disabled for choosing when I have more than 2 options, either if its ice cream or which country (and with whom) I will live in....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

a veces hay q dejar fluir y la vida nos pone las situacion adelante q nos hacen elegir sin saber que estamos eligiendo

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home