Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"I just called to say I love you"

I know I've mostly used this blog for cursing purpases, but every now and then i make an exception. Today is one of those days. They dont come very often, but they certainly are worth reading, because these posts are the real thing, they come from the goodness, from the love, from the pureness of my soul, from the bottom of my heart (god! thats corny..).
I just post to say "thank you". Thank you for all the effort you've been doing, but most of all, for the fact that i can see its not just an effort but you've changed, you have changed and become such a wonderful boyfriend. I love spending time with you, always did, but now its different, easier, more peaceful. Now i feel i can see better through you, clearer. I never doubted your feelings, its just that sometimes it was hard to see them, to see you, you were hiding. So thank you, thank you for being there for me, thank you for being sweet and understanding, caering and loving. Thank you for being you.
I just post to say I love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

jajaj q amorosa!
esperemos q dure..

7:04 PM  
Anonymous el pupi said...

You are the one for me
I am the man for you
You were made for me
you're my ecstasy
If I was given every opportunity
I'd kill for your love

So take a chance with me
Let me romance with you
I'm caught in a dream
And my dream's come true
It's so hard to believe
This is happening to me
An amazing feelin'
Comin' through

6:56 PM  
Blogger domi said...

awwwwwww how sweet! entonces te gusto??? :P
te amo pupi :)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home