Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Nobody said it was easy, nobody said it would be so hard"

Why? why does it have to be so darn complicated? is it a sign? does the universe not want us to be togather? does that even exist? fate? what is really fate? you mentioned it once, on one of your letters...that was a nice letter...i wonder what ever happened to those times...oh yeah right, time happened, or to be more precise, the absolute and complete lack of it. But you know what, its not only that, its not the lack of time, its what it does to you, how it affects you. You have lost your energy, your dessire for anything. Its like your new life has completely drained your soul. You're angry and moody all the time, and have lost interest in everything and anything. And then there is me. and us. I dont even know where I fit in...what part of you belongs to me? Is there even a part of you that belongs to me? your heart maybe? where is that, by the way? cuz i cant seem to find it...Where am I in you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home