Monday, September 04, 2006

maybe

originally written on the 2nd of september:

maybe she's right. maybe im not what i seem. i did not only betray my people, but let myself down too.maybe thats it.maybe beneath the cute little puppy face lies the real me.the truth. a cumpulsivly sick mental lyiar. maybe im just exagerating a little. yes, of course i am. im just mad. thats it. im just sad. too. everyone cheats every now and then. but the problem is not that i lie or cheat, cuz i dont conssider myself like that. the problem is that i take advantage of the people that trust me the most, of the people that respect me, of the people that love me. the problem is that i dont even realize untill it hits me (figurative?? not so...) so once i realize what i've done, comes the most hurting thing for me...disappointment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

hey! i was missing your posts much.
is nice to ''read'' you again..
es interesante lo que decis.. i feel left out.. no comprendo bien a q te refieress..
dont let me out! jeje

9:18 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

ahhh PODRIAS Pasar por mi flogg alguna vezz znooooo

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home