Friday, July 30, 2010

crying.....again

no quiero mas, no quiero llorar mas y hace 1 anio que vengo diciendo lo mismo.
when? when will the wind of change come?
a one-week-change is no good.... i need a life time, a forever...
im crying because i long to hear the words youll never say.
i need you to show me that you love me, and to stop scolding me like a child everytime.
you are not a victim and u should know that.
i make mistakes, i know i do. everybody does but i jist....i just want to be loved. and for some reason i chose you. no. i know why i chose you. aside from the fact that i obviously felt attracted to you, i chose you because you were different, you respected me, you looked at me differently, like i was somethin' else, like i was worth fighting for, like i was a dream come true. i chose you because you showed me you knew how to treat me, you knew what i desserved, you though....this girl is special. and you know what? yes, i am, i totally am. and all those things you thought i desserved, i do desserve them. so what happened? what happened between that moment and now? you changed your mind? im still the same girl i used to be.
so i cry, i cry because i want you to look at me like you feel lucky to have me, grateful, like you love me so much that you dont even know how to say it any more because you tell me every single day and the words just feel small.
i let you inn, it was hard for me and you know it, but i did, i made an effort because i thought...gee...a guy like this...i dont know if ill find anotherone. i thought u were worth the risk. dont prove me wrong. i took the risk, i opened myself up to you, why cant you? and i dont mean just for once, one night, one day, a couple of hours or a few days. i mean forever, open yourself up to me, let me inn. i want to get to know the truth about you. i dont want to be guessing anymore, just show me.
You told me once that you trusted me, and that is hard for you to do, i know. But frankly sometimes it doesnt feel like you do. talk to me, tell me how you feel, look at me sincerily.
trust me
its ironic when ypu think about it, a month ago i was "posting to say i love you" i really did think you changed, it really seemed like you did, you were all loving and sweet. i read what i wrote to you that day. couldnt help the tears falling down. those were good times. you know you can bring them back if you wanted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home