Friday, September 18, 2009

nudo en la garganta

fighting with you really brakes my heart, it kills me. and it annoys me too. me desgasta. sorry, couldnt find the word. i honestly feel you have things to say and instead you keep'em all to yourself. you never ever share anything with me. if you dont share with me, then who are you gonna share with hugh? its just me. im here. talk to me, i said this before, why do i have to repeat myself? talk to me. tell me, whatever it is you need to tell me, just do. dont make jokes, dont shout, just talk. dont feel ashamed, there is no reason to.

its funny how a couple of hours ago i was planning a totally different post. i was gonna name it "dreaming out loud". it was supposed to be about all of thosde things i dreamt ever since i was a little girl. those dreams that grew year by year, and got stronger each day. Untill one day my beautiful dreams got shatterd all at once. Honestly i never thought i could get them back. I just didnt belive in them any more. I wanted to, but i couldnt. Today i got a glimpse of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

uy vuly q triste
espero que eso nunca te pase ever again
we must be strong..
to survive..
pero sigamos soƱando
sigamos enamorandonos de la vida

deberia creermelo yo

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home