Saturday, September 05, 2009

a good girl

so i thought: ...maybe that fake tear was a taste of what would come...

i wanted to turn back time so badly...
im sorry. im sorry if i hurt you im sorry if i made u feel bad...
then i took a shower, a very hot and still refreshing shower. did me good, more than i thought.
and my ideas fell back into place.
i dont want to be the stupid crying little girl no more. the one that gets scolded at. nobody's gonna hurt me no more. nope, dont desserve it.
we all make mistakes. yes, thats the word, MISTAKE. theres no bad or evil in me, just human. thers no bad intentions or blackness in my heart.
im pure human with a touch of stupidity, thats all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

just a touch? jajaja

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home