Sunday, October 26, 2008

i aint no babysitter

you have GOT to be kidding me! this is a disasterrr. dont get me wrong, i like my life right now, i really do...but seriously....some things could go a littlebit better...honey...get over it, you are sooo into me, pleaseee its funny! so dont be scared, i told you i dont bite! well..............hahahaha

you are acting like a teen ager! oh wait.....fuck! you are a teen ager...damn it! my bad...



be impulsive, do whatever you feel like doing, act on your instincts, dont over think it.

i kissed you......ok, i reaaallllyy kissed you. big deal! you say that when i do that in public it takes away your manhood...belive me honey, what takes away your manhood is you not letting me because your ashamed. ashamed of what? You showed my pictures to your sister! and then she almost did a cat scan of me when she met me. You talked about me with your sister! come on! you are so into me! but you dont know what you want, and i aint got all day long baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home