Thursday, March 02, 2006

just doin' some thinking...

what ever happened to the conventional and trivial things of life?...its like lately no one ever stops to think about...nothing...just life....everybody is rushing somewhere...doing always something...i dont know...whatever...stuff...things...
I've been doing some thinking lately...and i started to remember things from my past (i sound like an 80 year old...hahaha) and i realized we used to be friends, you and me...always...i found very sweet things you wrote me in ocassions...where did that go?? I found many other things in my old diary (yes i had one...and many of you also had one, so...sh!) and in a way it was sad to remember all of these things...but in an another way it was good, because it made me realize all the things i was missing, and now i can act differently and appriciate the simple things of life.
Once a fucking jackass told me, you think and meditate too much about worthless things...well you can go fuck yourself! (im not mad eh....haha)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

I think I know that jackass...

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home